Just finished seasons 1&2 of Veronica Mars. IT WAS EVERYTHING.
And well, should I even watchseason 3?
- momo9357 answered:There is some good stuff that happens in season 3. So yes, I think you should, but be forewarned, it ends on a gigantic clifffhanger.
- winterlit answered:S3 might well tarnish S1 and S2 for you. The actors are still on their game, but there was a ton of network interference.
- yourmouthislikeafuneral likes this
- yourmouthislikeafuneral answered:S3 was not great by any means. But they date for more than an episode or two at once! And it’s still better than some of the shit on TV now.
- selphish answered:Season three was awful. :(
- seussian posted this