Always post the rules:
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post to let them know you’ve tagged them.
Thanks, Kiwi! I love talking about myself! LOL (seriously tho)
1) Which two fictional characters would have the worst/most dysfunctional relationship you can imagine?
BWAHAHAHAHA I’m so glad you asked this question at the height of my Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham obsession!!! Because yeah. Those two have so much unresolved tension between them and who can tell if it’s sexual or sinister. OH. Right. It’s both. And they’re so meant for each other in an “opposite sides of a twisted little murder coin” way and there’s no way in hell they could get married or adopt babies or play house but gdi if they couldn’t be codependent crimesolving psychopaths who teach Abigail how to cook and take zero shit and maybe they could play cops and robbers once or twice before Hannibal gets locked away and it’s all eyesex, naughty letters, and fingertips stroking through prison bars… Okay, I’ve arrived at a mental place from which I need to escape…in a second…
2) What’s your favourite artist/band?
So, I hate concerts. I just don’t understand why I’d pay lots of money to see bands live when I can just listen to the album at home without 20-20,000 people screaming in my ear and moshing on me. That being said, my favorite artists are those who I’d see live because they’re innovative and creative and maybe what they play at the venue isn’t something that would ever make it to the recording studio but nevertheless isn’t something you’d forget hearing. Top three: Andrew Bird, Jack White, and Merrill Garbus.
3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I’ve put a disgusting amount of thought into this, so here goes. I want the ability to control my density, so I can make myself light as air and fling myself into the wind in order to fly, but I could also redirect my density to my extremities to control over my flight path and to slam back down to Earth in the most hardcore piledrive/bitchslap combo imaginable. *cough* I’d also be able to sneak into pressure-floor bank vaults and float through air ducts and after a training montage or two stop bullets from piercing my flesh because I’d make myself into a diamond-dense fortress of badassery. Call me, Marvel.
4) What’s your favourite book and why?
A question no reader likes to answer, because the minute you put a title out there you think of a hundred more which would be just as good. But, at the moment, I’d have to say my favorite book is Haunted, by Chuck Palahniuk. In actuality, it’s one of my top 5, all of which are interchangeable at any given moment, but Haunted is one of those books that I viscerally recall reading for the first time. I was on summer vacation at my aunt’s house, and people kept asking me what that look on my face was about. It was because I was reading fucking Haunted and that shit is insane. If you’re interested, the other 4 in my top 5 are The Bell Jar, Almost Like Being in Love, Atlas Shrugged, and The Kushiel’s Legacy Trilogy, which totally counts as one book.
5) If you could choose one off-air tv show for the cast to miraculously be reunited for a movie, what would it be?
DUUUUUE SOOOOOOOOOOUTH, THAT’S THE WAY I’M GOING. DUUUUUE SOUUUUUTH.
I would die a hundred deaths to see Paul Gross and Callum Keith Rennie reunite as Benton Fraser and Ray Kowalski, 15 years after their trek into the Canadian wilderness, rugged and lean, working that mountain man Sears catalog lumberjack gloriousness, Fraser’s pretty face mellowed into something achingly handsome and Ray’s fey sex appeal sharpened into wickedness and both of them still so in love with each other, even after more than a decade, comfortable and bickering and flannelwarmfireplacelovemakingughitwouldbesoperfect… then zombies attack or something, idk, but Ray would get a shotgun and Fraser his deadpan snark and they’d kick all available ass.
SHUT UP OKAY, IT’S MY DREAM.
Questions for you guys!
1. Besides Tumblr -obviously- what’s your favorite website?
2. Do you have a small fandom you’d like to see get more attention/fic/art/etc?
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? (I love this one)
4. You can unite three shows together for the ultimate crossover arc. Which three? What happens?
5. Which supervillan would you most like to see redeemed, and which hero would you most like to see go dark?